PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeFarm Q Discord

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Errorlicious's AvatarErrorlicious
I dont know about you guys but a discord would be excellent for this site. It would make setting up trades and battles a whole lot easier and would open up new possibilities for tournaments.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Not only that but we have enough "trouble" ensuring the rules are followed on our website... And that's without having to try to keep up on a chat that would be far more active. If you're offering to watch that Discord constantly to enforce our rules... a) Props to ya! b) You're crazy. :P
Errorlicious's AvatarErrorlicious
Totally understand Garthic. I don't blame you guys for not wanting to go into that area with how many people use the site every day. May start my own little one since I am that crazy, plus I dont want to do any real work. Really need to practice my programming and make another game...
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
There are plenty of PFQ Discords out there already in case you didn't know. =o Just gotta look for em.~ Most of them are fan run of course, but they are there. ^-^
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page