PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legit Custom Sprites

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Sephorii's AvatarSephorii
edit: nevermind, somebody posted the rule that would be violated by this suggestion. if this has already been suggested please let me know! so i've seen on many other sites where they charge real currency to put your art into the game! i thought that would be cool here with all the talented sprite artists. Basically say i create a pixel art of buizel (i dont do pixel art but if i did!!) and i made it a different color or added something to it like a collar. i pay a certain amount of money to the site and i get an item that allows me to slap my new sprite over a pre existing buizel. of course there has to be rules like size constraint, no customs on shinies/albinos, had to be approved by staff, can't sell the item, pokemon is account locked, pokemon has to be recognizeable, no changing typings, no making it look shiny/albino/melan, etc but i thought it would be a neat and easy way to get more money for the site to support staff while also giving some people creative freedom. people who do not have the artistic talent to create their own can commission artists to do so for them. i am aware that coding may be an issue in this as ive never seen this applied to a site based around sprites before but i thought i would suggest it anyway! please be kind, this is my first suggestion and i know its not very organized but im on my phone
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by Rejected Suggestions Summary

Suggestions regarding Pokémon sprites are not accepted at this time.
Sadly, from a legal standpoint this is impossible if I'm not mistaken.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
ah thank you for letting me know! thats a real shame
Not impossible but messy as all heckerooni. And potentially dangerous for us, too. Also, I don't really feel comfortable opening up the idea of charging money so people can get their 'x' on-site... I get where you're coming from but it comes off a little bit skeevy? Is that the word I'm even looking for... rofl. I dunno. Money-grubby, maybe?
thanks for elaborating! i get it, i just know soem people would love to support you guys besides buying zc ya know? but yeah makes sense :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page