PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Notifs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Mèuliñ's AvatarMèuliñ
I'd like to suggest adding an option where the daycare notifies the player when a certain number of eggs have been produced!! ex: player sets to get notification when the daycare has 4 eggs waiting this would make it easier for those who need a certain number of eggs in their party and they dont have to keep checking the notifs for the number!
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I wouldn't mind that, it would be helpful when timing refilling my party during Exclusive/variant hunts. At the same time though there might be a problem when it comes to discerning which egg its counting, since pairs often produce 2 different types of eggs.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Mèuliñ's AvatarMèuliñ
oh dang youre right hmm, im not sure what to do about that D:
This is already a thing. Just click ' Keep me notified of how many Eggs are being held'.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Mèuliñ's AvatarMèuliñ
im aware!! but when im breeding for shinies/albinos and want to keep the eggs as close together via int points as possible i have to constantly check to see how many eggs i have already, and sometimes i end up going over the amount i want ;-;
You could always, when you reach the amount of Eggs you want, remove the Pair from the DayCare. Or when you go over your amount, release the Eggs and reclick? I'm used to having a lot more Eggs then I need, so these might not make any sense, but just a couple suggestions.
washingdad331's Avatarwashingdad331
There's already an option you can click which says "keep me notified of how many eggs are in the daycare" (or something close to it at least). If you have more eggs than you want, you can always release them, or unlock the notif box until you can claim the eggs. I don't really see a point in a whole other notif when there's already one that basically states what you're looking for. The point of the notif is so players can just click and see how many eggs there are/if there are any eggs waiting, which is why I can't seem to support your suggestion. (And yes, I'm aware TheLightKing already pointed most of this out, I was just clarifying a bit for them :^) )
Made by Fuchsfee, only official game sprites used.
One of the original Team Dragon members!!! Profile picture created for me by Cryst, commissioned here with permission given to use!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page