PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass trade option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Suggestion Title: Mass trade option Suggestion Summary: Pretty much what the title says. Have an option to mass trade pokemon Positive points: Will help people that have RTE shops send a mass of rte pokemon to people. Or people that want a ton of pokemon from someone. It was make trading a lot faster. Negative points: Might cause server strain. Also the problem with trade slots Reason For Consideration: Like I said, it would make trading a mass amount of RTE pokemon,or just pokemon in general,to people a lot faster.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Mystera's AvatarMystera
How does this work with trade slots? There's a base 5 trades per user limit atm, with each one consisting of 1 Pokemon and up to 5 items. I feel like this got rejected before but can't find it. *shrug*
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Well I looked for it I could have over looked, and of course there would be a limit on how many you could choose with trade slots. But a lot of people have more then 5 slots. But I did edit the negative points with the trade slot thing, thanks for reminding me I forgot like an idiot
Summary of rejected suggestions. Found this in the first page of the suggestions forums. This has already been rejected a few times for the fact what if someones account is breached? Me personally i think how the trades work right now is fine.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
yeah, I'm blind >.>. Thanks Gyro for pointing that out.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page