PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Raffle Forum

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

QuickSlak's AvatarQuickSlak
Suggestion Title: Add a Raffle Forum Suggestion Summary: Pretty self explainitory, but Im suggesting adding a Forum specifically for Raffles Positive Points: Contests and Raffels are neatly organized for easy access Negative Points: I cant really think of any Reason for Consideration: Instead of having the Contests forum clogged up with Raffels users can easily find Raffels and Contests
I don't think this is necessary... Usually raffles have "Raffle" in the title, so if you really wanted to look for raffles, it wouldn't be that hard. If you wanted to look more for contests, well it would presumably be any other thread that doesn't have "Raffle" in the title, no?
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
What's a raffel? A raffle can technically fall under a trade, so it makes sense to be in the trade forum. You're buying a slot [whether it's free or not] in exchange for a good/service. Granted, it's not guaranteed you get this g/s, but you did kinda 'buy' a chance. Look at me go If that makes sense? I'm not that good at explaining things :p
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I mean, this makes sense, actually. Contests imply someone has to do something in order to win- art comes to mind. Raffles just want you to slap your name down. So even though they're both essentially giveaways, contests are different in that they ask for more active participation. So usually, someone is either looking for a raffle or a contest, not both. I do support this.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Xylynx

What's a raffel? A raffle can technically fall under a trade, so it makes sense to be in the trade forum. You're buying a slot [whether it's free or not] in exchange for a good/service. Granted, it's not guaranteed you get this g/s, but you did kinda 'buy' a chance. Look at me go If that makes sense? I'm not that good at explaining things :p
We don't allow entry fees unless it goes back into the prize pool, essentially denying the actual trading and/or gambling aspect of it.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
Gonna agree with my friendo on this, I support. I love to draw and try to join art contests but it gets annoying when I have to click through five pages to find one.
icon by Tyler
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I don' really think it's needed. The contest forum already has barely anything in it. There's only 4 pages of threads, and by the time you get to the 3rd one, most all of them are already closed/finished. So really you have a about 2 to 2.5 pages of contests/raffles. If you separated those, there's only be about 1 page of non-raffle stuff (that isn't closed) and at that point it doesn't really need its own separate, special section. It's better to keep it in one place than create a bunch of subforum pages that have barely anything in them. It would just get too cluttered.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page