PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Deleting accounts

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Draconia505's AvatarDraconia505
we should be able to delete our accounts, as i want to start over completely but i cannot as i cant delete my account
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
aight thx how do you get your email removed? Mod edit: posts merged
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
I believe that staff has said in the past that their server is set up such that they can't delete accounts entirely without harming the server. Also, if you want to start over, you can change most things. You can submit for a name change if you have one in mind, and there's the BFM which wipes your dex process. Pokemon can be released to the shelter and so on. If you want to start over maybe you can try some of those? But since even though accounts can't be deleted everything else can be changed on your account, the ability to actually delete accounts is not necessary. Also, it's bad form to suggest things that only help you and aren't for the betterment of the site as a whole ^^;
Mystera's AvatarMystera
You'd have to submit a ticket in the support centre, it's in Other Links on the Farm page. As far as I'm aware tho, you're not allowed to create a second account even if you deactivate the first one. Closest you can get to a restart is use a BFM (on the bottom of the Pokedex page) and release all your Pokemon.
alright, sorry to bother you guys.
arbor's Avatararbor
i feel like if you released all your pokemon, sold your fields, changed your username, used the bfm etc then you would basically be starting over. the only thing is your starter, you can't get a new one except for using the codes at the bottom of this post, but that only gets you an alolan stater, and tbh i'm not sure if they still work. but doing all those things should get you to have pretty much started over!
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page