PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Send Currency/Items" Option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
This was inspired by the fact that it is an excessive effort to send money or items to a user in exchange for another (compared to how easy it could be!) Take DeviantArt's currency send option, for example. You can simply type in a user's name, and send any amount of currency you like. This could be used to inspire a sending system which would minimize the time (and remove the sending of space-wasting fodder Pokemon!) it takes to send or recieve items/payment for other items/Pokemon. It can be made so that the sender can choose whether the items/currency they are sending is a gift or for another item (trade). Pros: Easy and simple way to send currency and items either as a gift/trade, no more fodder Pokemon taking up space in either user's Fields. Cons: It may not be practical in terms of sending money/items in exchange for a Pokemon. If the users prefer to use the currency send option, the seller would have to recieve the payment and then send the Pokemon sold as a gift. This may, however, speed up the process and its efficiency.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Trading without pokemon (or just sending an item/currency in a trade without a pokemon) has been rejected. :/ (I'll edit in the link once I've finished digging through the rejected subforum for the one I saw) Also -just my own response- Sending money/items in a trade is hardly an excessive effort. Maybe if you're sending someone something like 90 sweet hearts, but even that can go pretty quickly if both sender and receiver are on. This trade system is already very efficient.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Niall's AvatarNiall
Trading without Pokemon has already been rejected Nobody said you couldn't use the Market to slip bulk trades to people, just a hint ;)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page