PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RotomDex...?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Zen's AvatarZen
Ash Greninja keeps getting rejected because we are not Ash. As for the Rotom Dex... I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Yeah, the Rotom Dex is canon... but not as a Pokemon. Rotom Dex is an "upgraded" Pokedex that you get early on and all he does is act as a Dex, give information and let you take pictures.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Ash Greninja keeps getting rejected because we are not Ash. As for the Rotom Dex... I'm not really sure how I feel about this. Yeah, the Rotom Dex is canon... but not as a Pokemon. Rotom Dex is an "upgraded" Pokedex that you get early on and all he does is act as a Dex, give information and let you take pictures.
I vaguely get the impression it gets rejected more because someone in the staff hates Ash-Greninja... and I'm right there with them. In regards to the notion that RotomDex isn't a canon pokemon- yeah, you can't battle with it, it's not in the Pokedex. But when you think about the other Rotom formes, they're done by the various plugs. There's not washer-forme Rotoms in the wild, or whatever. They're still included in the game, though. In the same way, you'd never see a RotomDex in the wild, but they're a similarly modified Rotom, same as the ones that use the plugs. So, from a logical standpoint rather than a technical standpoint, they aren't that different.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Perhaps it could be a custom sprite that could be obtainible after completing at least 1-2 region dexes? Shiny/albinos/melanestics would not be needed to get the forme change item or custom sprite. Just an idea though.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page