PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

eggs in fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

fire boy's Avatarfire boy
putting eggs into fields but you cant interact with them
Minxrod's AvatarMinxrod
This would completely break the game... You could fill fields with eggs and any sort of hunting at all would become WAY to easy.
i just whant this to save room in your party
Save room in your party? Can you expalin a bit more on that please? I mean you could easily keep one or two slots free, click more to get the eggs you currently have to hatch quicker or release the eggs you have for space. I am also sure this has been rejected before but that was some time ago.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yeah, I've definitely seen this suggestion rejected before. It destroys the point of the game. If you want to conserve party space but you don't want to hatch an egg, consider releasing it. And honestly, it really isn't hard to interact with other people to hatch your eggs...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Minxrod's AvatarMinxrod
Some similar rejected suggestions: More Eggs Egg evacuators The ability to have more eggs at once will probably never be implemented.
you cant move eggs to fields and when your hunting you will probably have eggs in all 6 slots but you fined a egg for a pokemon you really like or a legendary and since all your slots are full of eggs you cant take the egg. so if make it so you can move eggs to your field youcan take the egg.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page