PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

for proposed events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
How about events with just straight up interacting. because Id love to do just that while melanistic hunting a pokemon rather then break a hunt to hatch certain egg types like we do in the tournaments. I mean it doesnt matter to the people who are rich in zc enough to buy egg passes for the total eggs their gonna hatch for the event so they can continue their hunt once the event is over but some of us less fortunates who want melanistic needs help with this and id just like to you know do a melan hunt on my own rather then keep working on my dex by hatching what is required to get arceus.
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
To me, what you're describing is MCW or 12DoC. So it kinda already exists. Niet's got stuff planned when it comes to events. It's very hard to please everyone when it comes to requirements, like what you said about chaining and the multiple species objectives. He's working on stuff behind the scenes, so patience is key.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page