PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Shiny Hunt Method

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

As the title suggests i think there hould be a different shiny hunting method. It could work by making a Safari Zone to pfq and working the same way as hatching eggs but actually encountering them. Movewise i think we could set a lvl power
Avatar made by Miasaurus and shrunk down by Zico HI
hello everyone
Friends CSY EC
× 0 / 200
UniqueZephlyn's AvatarUniqueZephlyn
I believe a safari zone has been shot down multiple times with the given reason by niet was "If you want to play something like a main series game, go play a main series game!" Unfortunately I'll say no support as we don't need another way to devaluate shinies farther.
Credit
ok thanks
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
I agree with Unique's point that shinies would be devalued even more. Some of them go crazily low already.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I honestly don't even understand the suggestion here. If you're talking sometime akin to the Pokeradar in the official games, well, see Unique's post.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
There's absolutely no benefit to adding an alternative shiny hunting method. If it's harder to do than chaining, then it'll never get used and it'd be a waste of time to program. If it's too easy, then obviously it'd devalue shinies further, which is also very bad.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
If you do want another way to find shinies, you can try fishing, you can get shinies through that ^^ Anyway, I can't support this as shinies are already pretty devalued, as previously mentioned.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
We really don't need a new shiny hunt method; I've seen people sell heir shinies at 50 GP or less and still not get them sold. Shinies are worth so little. The market doesn't need any more damage :/
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
I agree on the devaluing. Shinnies used to be worth at least 100 zc. Now unless they're legends you can barely sell them for half of that. Ive seen people not even get them sold for 25ZC. Any lower well be flooding the shelters with them.
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 1508

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page