PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single Post Page Edit

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
Suggestion Summary: On the single post page, if you're the person who posted it, then you should be able to edit it from there rather than have to go back to the whole thread itself and editing it there. Positive points: This would make it easier for those who have slow internet or small data plans. It also makes the process of editing a post a little less tedious. Negative points: This could be seen as unimportant and not worth the effort just to not open one other page. Reason For Consideration: This makes things easier for people who have one post to keep up with and they have a link to the single post somewhere. I for one have my Mass-Click Association post and a post in my RP Setup that I have to keep up with. When I go to those single posts it would be much easier for me to just edit the post from there. It hopefully wouldn't be too hard to implement, too.
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
I would very much love this feature. +1 It may be just one more page to load but having been in the slow internet grouping and now the data plan group it would make a difference just being able to edit from viewing the single post. I can understand if it was deemed unimportant or unable to add though.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page