PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Exp Item

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Kïttënkätt's AvatarKïttënkätt
Would it be possible to make an exp berry or candy like they have in the Pokémon games by any chance? I know this could mean issues but maybe have it to where it's only bought through special means like zc? Or even as a reward for completing some achievements? For the achievements, maybe reaching level (whatever) through party clicks or while in the daycare?
Lv. 53 — 6,367 / 8,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but from what I can gather, this would defeat the purpose of having to click other people's pokemon to help level them up no? EDIT: You mean rare candies or something right? A whole level jump?
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
Do you mean the EXP. Share...? Because that's already a thing.
Collecting
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
There's also cookies, which give a Pokemon EXP so that they're halfway to the next level.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Kïttënkätt's AvatarKïttënkätt
Cookies are kinda what I mean, but not exactly, as what I'm meaning is something like rare candies in the games, but only obtained through tasks and non sellable
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon
From the Summary of Rejected Suggestions

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

If a suggestion is included on this thread, it does not automatically mean it will never be considered again. If you feel you have an argument that trumps the reason for rejected, particularly if you are able to show how the benefits would outweigh the drawbacks, please make a new Suggestions thread about it.

Miscellaneous

Rare Candy

PFQ's equivalent is the Cookie, obtainable from Events and purchasing Zophan Canisters.
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.
FoxGreu's AvatarFoxGreu
I agree with Naerie. Even if the item is only obtainable through ZC or events, it would defeat the purpose of clicking other peoples pokemon. Edit: I didnt read the post above mine ^v^
Forum icon is offical art from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
0/2

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page