PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove Singular Piles of Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Firalight's AvatarFiralight
(Sorry I'm on mobile so I'll try to make this as clear as possible, and if this already accepted or something, I'm sorry.. :']) So, I'm racking up on some Shinxel eggs to warm up for my next hunt AND because I wanna work on my Squadron of Shinxels. Of course, I have a Shinxel pair, and I kept getting two individual types of eggs, Shinxel and... another one. I personally didn't want to keep the other ones, but I couldn't remove THEM, so one of the only option was to release or wait for them to be released along with my valuable Shinxels. I'm sure at least a few hybrid Pokemon hunters understand what I'm saying, or anyone at all really. Sorry if it's confusing...
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
what is the other egg pile look like
Minxrod's AvatarMinxrod
To clarify, you are suggesting the ability to release only one species of egg without releasing the other, right?
elebits360's Avatarelebits360
Hello there friends. Hope you continue to have a good day. The empty space stares back at you. Profile picture made by FloofyIncineroar. Want to help me figure out the connection between your shortlink and the date you joined?

QUOTE originally posted by Minxrod

To clarify, you are suggesting the ability to release only one species of egg without releasing the other, right?
Yes, that is what I mean. (And ugh it's been rejected already? ;( darn...) But I don't understand what makes the hunting so easy, considering it just lets go of another species of eggs so it doesn't clog up the Daycare notifications or makes you adopt the wrong one by accident? Some people can't afford Egg Passes, no matter how some people may say they're somewhat easy to get by trade. I know it would be better with the Spy glasses, but if people remove them, they remove them? If it takes a while to impliment such a luxury need, that's okay because the more important things should come first, I just don't understand why it could be rejected so easily. (Probably will regret saying that last sentence in the future...)
broil's Avatarbroil

QUOTE originally posted by Firalight

QUOTE originally posted by Minxrod

Yes, that is what I mean. (And ugh it's been rejected already? ;( darn...) But I don't understand what makes the hunting so easy, considering it just lets go of another species of eggs so it doesn't clog up the Daycare notifications or makes you adopt the wrong one by accident? Some people can't afford Egg Passes, no matter how some people may say they're somewhat easy to get by trade. I know it would be better with the Spy glasses, but if people remove them, they remove them? If it takes a while to impliment such a luxury need, that's okay because the more important things should come first, I just don't understand why it could be rejected so easily. (Probably will regret saying that last sentence in the future...)
Read the rest of that thread, it is addressed there.
Avatar from PS! AFD sprites. I tend to offer in places and forget to subscribe, so if I haven't responded to you within 24 hours please message me!
I have??? Like, that's why I made some points referenced in it. (Not trying to be rude or anything.)
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I agree that this isn't really needed. I mean really, the manual release all button isn't really "needed" either although it can be good for cleaning up when you change breeding partners. I don't think it's particularly worthwhile to add this. There would actually be quite a bit of code adjustment to make it work too - when releasing all, there are some shortcuts that can be taken to greatly speed things up, but these shortcuts disappear when applying even one filter. So there'd be a fair bit of programming there. While it's not anything excessive, it does take away from time I could be doing something more widely useful, if that makes sense. Sorry!
Does that answer your question?
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

QUOTE originally posted by Firalight

If it takes a while to impliment such a luxury need, that's okay because the more important things should come first, I just don't understand why it could be rejected so easily. (Probably will regret saying that last sentence in the future...)
It does not really answer such a question for I have already made an answer. I am looking for a bit of a deeper meaning, if that makes some sense.
I'm just going to call No Support and leave it there.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page