PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade Shop Pages

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Skully's AvatarSkully
Trade Shop Pages Suggestion Summary i would like the forum trade tabs or pages to be left on the same one i was previously on (this is a bit hard to explain) so for example im looking for a shiny dex shop and i find one but its not what im looking for so when i go back to the trade shop forums it puts me back at page one instead of page 20 or 10 Positive points: it would help alot, instead of clicking through all the pages your left back on your previous one Negative points: there might already be an accepted forum for this Reason For Consideration: it pains me and probably many others to click so much to get back on the forum page we want to be on
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Ctrl+Click link to open in new tab? Not sure what you're asking.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I agree with Eltafez, you can just open it in a new tab. Or in the URL, I believe the end is /(page your on), so you can type in /20 or /10 or whatever. Also this would be ineffective, since the placement of a thread, especially in the trades forum, changes very quickly. You could be on Page 10, but when you go back, the shop you were viewing has moved to page 11.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Skully's AvatarSkully
ohok i didnt know that thanks :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page