PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Way to catch land pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47
Suggestion Title: A way to catch land pokemon. Suggestion Summary: This could be patches of tall grass that the player would walk through until a battle was triggered. It could be similar to the fishing hut in that rocks are used to weaken wild pokemon and that better fields could be unlocked with a certain number of battles. Positive points: It would offer players another way to get high-level land pokemon, and give them a new set of challenges to complete. Negative points: It could likely result in an overflow of certain species, depreciating their value and changing the economy of the game. It might also reduce the challenge of filling the pokedex, making that achievement more trivial. Reason For Consideration: In my opinion, it seems unusual that water pokemon can be easily obtained at high levels while the other species have to be hunted for in trades and the shelter.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Something similar was suggested before, though I couldn't find it when I looked. I like the idea, but I think it should be like a safari zone, dedicated to that small number of pokemon that, in the main games, you could only ever get through the safari zone. I haven't ever counted up that number though, so if it turned out to be larger than I thought it would probably be too much trouble than its worth.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
This has already been rejected before. Also, Niet has stated this in the thread:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If you want to go around catching Pokémon like in the main-series games, and having battles like in the main-series games, and teaching your Pokémon moves like in the main-series games... I have a suggestion for you. Pick up the main-series games! PFQ is not, never has been, and never will be a copy of existing official games. I mean aside from the lack of originality, that's a real good way to get sued into oblivion.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

This has already been rejected before. Also, Niet has stated this in the thread:

If you want to go around catching Pokémon like in the main-series games, and having battles like in the main-series games, and teaching your Pokémon moves like in the main-series games... I have a suggestion for you. Pick up the main-series games! PFQ is not, never has been, and never will be a copy of existing official games. I mean aside from the lack of originality, that's a real good way to get sued into oblivion.
I agree that this game shouldn't involve battles and moves, but my idea was that the pokemon could be caught without either of those; just with rocks, bait and pokeballs. Or even just with pokeballs, like the safari zone.
(In the quote) I highlighted in bold of why it has been rejected. The bold also states "If you want to go around catching Pokémon like in the main-series games." Without the extra info unrelated to this suggestion, the point was simple:

Pick up the main-series games!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page