PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass release for mass release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Whitesnowpaw's AvatarWhitesnowpaw
Suggestion Title: A Mass-Release Button for the Mass-Release Button Suggestion Summary: It's annoying clicking 40 times to select the Pokemon you want to release even tho many people already made Release-Fields. Positive points: Faster releasing! Lot's time-saving! Negative points: Maybe if you don't pay attention you could release a loved pokemon but HONESTLY this happend already a million times so what does it matter. People need to double check! Reason For Consideration: It would make things easier in faster, especially in speedy situations like having Pokerus and suddenly all your fields are full!
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Same thing rejected here. I remember seeing more that have been rejected, but I can't seem to find them (or I'm skipping over them). I don't think niet will be changing his mind about this anytime soon.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
Such as this one, only suggested 2 hours ago. As for it being annoying to click 40 times.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

To help things along, however, you are able to click anywhere within the dotted area to select the checkbox (no need for precision accuracy) and if you are on a computer (or tablet with keyboard) then you can just click the first and use Tab, Space to select the next, and the next...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page