PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118119120

selocon's Avatarselocon
My unpopular opinion, and this may get my head bitten off by some people. I'd honestly prefer it if people would look in more than one page of the wiki before posting a help thread. Instead of searching for your problem on one page, look and see if it could be on another page, like the page about eggs, before posting a help thread. Also, please read the pinned posts!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Unpopular opinion this thread is turning into LTTBY an if it does I'm jumping ship
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Unpopular opinion: Any thread that you can share your opinion(s) on could turn into a LTTBY thread. This includes almost any discussion topic tbh.
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 362/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 938
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Unpopular opinion: I think food made out of pokemon in-universe wouldn't be that weird + would try some no-hesitation if presented the opportunity :V I think it'd kinda be the same rules like there is IRL with some animals being seen as normal to eat while others are a bit more taboo.
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 23 | they/them 60GP shinies! | Art shop!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

Unpopular opinion: I think food made out of pokemon in-universe wouldn't be that weird + would try some no-hesitation if presented the opportunity :V I think it'd kinda be the same rules like there is IRL with some animals being seen as normal to eat while others are a bit more taboo.
Yeah same. Then again, I feel like it's probably unnecessarry to eat Pokemon in-universe because I think someone confirmed that "real" animals exist there iirc. (look it up) Warning: The pictures will defy all your logic.
Gif by KitKatKutie2
I headcanon that normal animals exist with the pokemon. Remember, Raichu can take out an Indian Elephant...
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

Yeah same. Then again, I feel like it's probably unnecessarry to eat Pokemon in-universe because I think someone confirmed that "real" animals exist there iirc. (look it up) Warning: The pictures will defy all your logic.
I know for the first few gens, when there wasn't many pokemon, that was indeed true. There was real animals in the anime as they didn't have enough pokemon. I'm not sure if they kept with that in the more recent gens though. Honestly I'd be very upset if they did away with the real animals in the more recent gens. :c
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

I know for the first few gens, when there wasn't many pokemon, that was indeed true. There was real animals in the anime as they didn't have enough pokemon. I'm not sure if they kept with that in the more recent gens though. Honestly I'd be very upset if they did away with the real animals in the more recent gens. :c
I think that, since Pokemon have powers, they have an advantage over real animals so they kinda dominated over them, and that's why there are way less real animals in recent gens.
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Unpopular opinion: Any thread that you can share your opinion(s) on could turn into a LTTBY thread. This includes almost any discussion topic tbh.
Heres an unpopular opinion *something that would literally be posted in the LTTBY thread if it wasn't locked* And thats the tea sis
Art byme
Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji
unpopular opinion: i love Burmy and Wormadam, Trash Cloaks my favorite
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page