PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Insane Hysteria's Trade Shop [Current Hunt : Skiddo]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 554555556557558··· 567568569

QUOTE originally posted by Érable

Can I get that ruby orb for 65 zc?
I will send the trade now.

QUOTE originally posted by HyenaMatriarch

Could I be added to the Searene hunt for 1 Shiny and 1 Albino with Adamant natures for $.75 and $1.50 paypal respectively please. I'd also like to be added to your Seasonal Turtwig hunt for 3 Shiny and 3 Albino with Adamant natures for $.35 each/$1.05 total and $.70 each/$2.10 total paypal respectively. Placing a new credit hunt of 2.5m for $5 paypal and a box hunt of 10 boxboxes for $10.50 paypal as well. Please and thank you! ^~^;
I'll get you added to the list for all of it :) Also give me a few minutes and i'll send over what you've already paid for. I've just been busy.

QUOTE originally posted by i24KittyKat

May I get a credit hunt spot for 1 fire fang?
I can do 95k Credits for it. Let me know if that works for you.

QUOTE originally posted by SpArKlYsHiNx

Can I buy the last 2 female burmy for 150gp, please?
Of course. Sending the trades now.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
i24KittyKat's Avatari24KittyKat
works for me thank you.
Unknownie's AvatarUnknownie
Hi again~ I've got more DCP :3 Your 3 large 9 medium poison, 1 medium fighting, and 2 large ice gems for 60 DCP pack please? Thank you~
Forever obsession with Will Herondale~ Always Sherlocked and Rose Tyler, the best companion a doctor could have.
Can you please add my points here to my total please? (Take your time)

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

QUOTE originally posted by DrakoTheDragon

Question: How many points would I get for that? It’s 1gp = 1 point, right?
175 GP = 17.5 Points. You get 10% back. 1 GP = 1 Point when purchasing.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566096 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Hello! My 3x Kusanagi, 2x Soul Heart, Sapphire Orb, Ice Fang, Kagami, Fujin's Lamp and Ku Idol for these shinies? Shiny Male Bitter:
  • Larvitar
  • Larvesta
  • Beldum
  • Lapras
  • Castform
  • Bouffalant
  • Carvanha
  • Deerling
  • Oshawott
Shiny Male Spicy
  • Aerodactyl

Small Announcement

It's the end of the year! So you know what that means! If you have less than 50 points you have until the end of the month to either get your totals up to 50 or use your points in my shop/request acredit hunt. In January I will be removing all the points for anyone who has less than 50 and they will have to start over from scratch. It's time to clean up the list a little bit :)

QUOTE originally posted by Unknownie

Hi again~ I've got more DCP :3 Your 3 large 9 medium poison, 1 medium fighting, and 2 large ice gems for 60 DCP pack please? Thank you~
Could you send over the trade? I'll send over the rest of the gems as gifts.

QUOTE originally posted by DrakoTheDragon

Can you please add my points here to my total please? (Take your time)
I've gotten them added. But as a personal preference, do not rush me. I hadn't gotten around to it. And you asking me to add the totals is rushing even if you tell me to take my time. I don't think you understand that I'm much busier than I was a few months ago. I have a JOB. I work 10 hours a day during the weekdays and I don't live on this site anymore since I don't HAVE to anymore to make money. I am exhausted when I get home from work, and the weekend is my only solace from a job I hate, so please do not put pressure on me. I don't purposely put things off. I will get to it when I get the chance. and I'm sorry if it takes a while, but if I haven't done it then I haven't gotten to it. I didn't forget. I do not need to explain myself any further. Anymore rushing, or spaming may have consequences if you keep it up.

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

Hello! My 3x Kusanagi, 2x Soul Heart, Sapphire Orb, Ice Fang, Kagami, Fujin's Lamp and Ku Idol for these shinies? Shiny Male Bitter:
  • Larvitar
  • Larvesta
  • Beldum
  • Lapras
  • Castform
  • Bouffalant
  • Carvanha
  • Deerling
  • Oshawott
Shiny Male Spicy
  • Aerodactyl
Sounds good to me. Send a couple of trades with the summons and I'll start throwing over the shinies as gifts.
Holakaze's AvatarHolakaze
Hi,may i use my 20 points and 1k credits to buy 21 sweethearts?
shiftry's Avatarshiftry
Hi! First off, so this is a mistake on my part, only because I didn't even know I had points, and forgot you had a point system somehow, but my previous user was "Miffed" (so I'm on your point system twice oops) and I apologize for not notifying you! Second, could I use my combined 127.5 points on this shiny lax male Castform please? Once again sorry for the error on my end! ^^;
Please could you kiss my name?
Template: izu.ku | Avatar ripped from the beastars manga | Bg: Nikita Tikhomirov on Unsplash

QUOTE originally posted by Holakaze

Hi,may i use my 20 points and 1k credits to buy 21 sweethearts?
Please send over the initial trade and I'll start sending.

QUOTE originally posted by shiftry

Hi! First off, so this is a mistake on my part, only because I didn't even know I had points, and forgot you had a point system somehow, but my previous user was "Miffed" (so I'm on your point system twice oops) and I apologize for not notifying you! Second, could I use my combined 127.5 points on this shiny lax male Castform please? Once again sorry for the error on my end! ^^;
Thanks for letting me know! I've sent over the castform!
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, 90k credits and 4 dcp for a large electric gem?

Pages: 123··· 554555556557558··· 567568569

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page