PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Instead of shelter adopt

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

TheWaY's AvatarTheWaY
its my suggestion that if we had a pokemons's link which is released and yet not adopted by anyone can be adopted through the link. you can make any symbol at link.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Already rejected A few times too it seems
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
TheWaY's AvatarTheWaY
but whats the problem with it?
Zen's AvatarZen
From the thread RyuokoWolf gave;

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I'm sorry but this is too exploitable
And here is another thread that gives reasons how it can be exploited. Though that one hasn't been rejected/accepted so it's lingering around. This quote, for example;

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

Let's say Sei has a Shiny Rockruff in her party and says to the chat, "I'm going to be releasing this, good luck to whoever finds it." I go to its summary page, wait for her to say she released it, hit refresh, andddd suddenly there goes all the fun in finding it.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I believe this was also an issue on PF1, back when eggs had inidivdual ID strings or something. People would release rare eggs or something, then give the ID string to someone so they could change the 'adopt egg' page, effectively trading eggs. I probably haven't explained it very well, though I remember the change from ID values to something less exploitable :p
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
You could effectively copy the url of the egg, send it off and then paste it in to the URL bar and insta-adopt. That isn't the way we wanted it to work and it still isn't - so we wouldn't literally implement the thing that we slapped people for in the past (because it was cheating). :P

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page