PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Credit/Gold Poke Exchange

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Skully's AvatarSkully
Suggestion Title:Credit/Gold Poke Exchange Suggestion Summary:it is annoying that credits have to be changed though shops or trades it would be amazing if there was an easy way to exchange credits and GP it will also show the worth of each Eg: 1000 credits= 100 gp. Positive points:will help people when they need a certain currency like credits or gp, it will help to buy thing quicker if they need credits to buy something from the market. Negative points: there wouldnt be any action going on in exchange shops anymore. Reason For Consideration: it would be alot easier for me and other people to get the currency we desire easier than having to trade with people which takes time.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
There was just a big thing over how the staff doesn't enforce fixed prices. For that reason, this can't be implemented, because there can't be a feature in place endorsed by staff that utilizes fixed rates, and that is what this would have to be. Stuff like this has been rejected a lot, too.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
i support this because i am a lazy person and can't really be bothered looking around for shops to exchange currency.
credit | pfp commissioned by gezeichnet
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Currency Trading (as a site function)

Credits will not be directly trade-able for Gold Poké. Gold Poké will not be directly trade-able for Zophan Canisters. However, users may trade between themselves to obtain these currencies.
Trading shouldn't take too long. Currency exchange threads are extremely common as well. As Gladion said, there's no enforced fixed prices.

QUOTE originally posted by NotLeo

i support this because i am a lazy person and can't really be bothered looking around for shops to exchange currency.
Laziness isn't an excuse.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
well, ok, but you didn't need to directly rebutt a supporter's opinions...~
arbor's Avatararbor
that's kind of the point of suggestions, though, to discuss the reasons given for its support/given against it. ^^ as for me, no support, would likely take away revenue from the site from people who buy zc to get gp and many people are willing to trade their currencies.
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Yeah no this could maybe break the GP economy.
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
Niet has stated that he does not with to set an average economy exchange rate, as it would tank the free market. No support, sorry.
| Type Race Score: 1900 Credit
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Rejecting due to reasons already stated.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page