PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Evolution Submission

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Suggestion Title: Mega Evolution Submission Suggestion Summary: At the end of the month(Or week i don't participate always so i don't know)There is a small little place where you can make 10,000 interactions and get a new mega stone. I thought maybe users would be able to submit mega evolution fanart somewhere and other users could vote on it. The ones with the most votes at the end the staff would choose one and implement it. And maybe the user who made the fanart would get the mega stone for free, or if they just go half way through the event they'd still get the mega stone because they made the mega. Positive points: It would be a fun way for users to interact with the staff and have fun with one another. Lots of people could come together and feel like they are doing something to help on the site. Negative points: If users didn't get accepted they'd complain and say something like: "Mine was the best they just don't get beauty they should be eliminated from the contest and be banned from getting mega st-" you can see how it's annoying. Users could spam their ideas and possibly make the site lag, leaving the staff having to go and delete all the posts. Reason For Consideration: I think it would be fun to see your mega evolution up there with the rest of the other megas on PFQ in the pokedex, and be able to say "I made that." I don't expect this to get tons of support, I just think it would be fun. Also i don't know if this has already been suggested, I looked through the rejected spot and I didn't see anything similar to this. If you see any negative points or positive points for this please post them in here, Those were all the ones i could think of.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
User fakemons/megas/ect aren't accepted for legal reasons.
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Oh. Apparently i did not see that.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page