PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Field Auto Sorting

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Daboss1203's AvatarDaboss1203
Many people most likely hate how long sorting fields can get. Even with mass movement, going through about 100 fields can still take a while. Also, if you randomly placed valuable Pokemon all around your fields, it could take a while to find all of them. Some Auto Sort options could include moving Pokemon with berry preferences from all of the fields into one or multiple fields, or moving all Pokemon from a region to fields.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
We already have the shiny/albino/Melan Stars next to Pokémon in the mass move. You can also show berry preferences. Other than that, the site doesn't care how people sort their fields because it's up to them.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Fields

Stack/Unstack all

Field organization is the purview of the player. No particular organization is promoted by PFQ. This may not apply to the suggestion exactly, but the reason could be applied anyways.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Daboss1203's AvatarDaboss1203

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Fields

Stack/Unstack all

Field organization is the purview of the player. No particular organization is promoted by PFQ. This may not apply to the suggestion exactly, but the reason could be applied anyways.
Oh. That's sad.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page