PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Auction House

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Unique's AvatarUnique
I think there should be a Auction House on pokefarm.com
setting up Pokémon
I think it will be fun and you can put in Pokémon and choose a price to start it off.
bidding
I think when you bid on a Pokémon you need to use GP and if you get outbid you you will get a Notification.
about
When you put up a Pokémon on the auction house the Pokémon will be on the bid page for one hour. And if you got out bided you get all the gp you bid on the Pokémon back. If you win a Pokémon the person who placed the Pokémon on the Auction House will get every GP thay bid.
Volt(shop)
Currency Amount
Credits
38,100x
GoldPoke
0x
Zophan Canister
0x
I've seen this rejected before, not sure if the thread's still hanging around somewhere because I think it's been quite some time. You can easily just set up an auction in the trade forum. Not to mention, what if you want to buy/sell for something other than GP?
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Yeah... I'm not sure about this. If you want to auction something, there's always the trade forums. Also, I agree on what Padfoot said about the GP thing. I can't support it because it seems just really unnecessary.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Zen's AvatarZen
The thread Padfoot was talking about. Quite a few reasons came up for why it wouldn't work. Timezones, people bidding last second giving no chance for anyone to counter bid and currency are just 3 reasons. No Support.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page