PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

gyms

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

sirjohnjor's Avatarsirjohnjor
i like the server a lot but besides showing off pokemon there is not a lot to do and i know there is or there are going to be battling so people who have a type they like can become gym learders and all it will do is if some one wins at the "gym" they get so many gems of that type for the wishforge. this is to give people a reason to level up there pokemon faster so they have a shot of winning at the gym and reward them for it a few bad things are you are going to have to pick the leaders and if they do a bad job or cheat you got to pick new ones( note: i dont want to make gym leader a title so that way there is not socil class between normal players) i new to this suggestion thing but i do want to see this happen. it will give insentive to people who do see a point in the server
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
You mean like this?
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Psst! Over Here! They're player run, so you're probably not getting gems or anything as prizes but.. Best to check everything out be fore suggesting :) Aw Yuuki ninja'd me
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page