PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to make Clans when you're not 15+

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

hamster's Avatarhamster
Suggestion Title:Ability to make Clans when you're not 15+ Suggestion Summary:

"Please understand that you must be 15 years old or older, and you must have had an account for at least one week to apply for clan ownership."
I myself think that we should let under 15 minors create clans. Why should we have an age restriction? I realize it's because to remove the possibility of a lot of players spamming the Clan thread, but really, some of us are responsible enough. Positive points: Let's under 15 players create their own clans and enjoy. Negative points: As I mentioned above, a lot of people would want to start clans. This would possibly spam the Clan thread and Staff would have to go through a lot of applications. It would be also an easily-abuse feature. Reason For Consideration: This would be a great idea for under 15 players to try and maintain their own clans. They would learn responsibility and much more.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
No support. To run a clan it requires maturity and capability. I honestly don't mean to generalize on children under 15, but to run clans you need to be able to be organised and to know what to report and experience in taking leadership. Which most younger people wouldn't efficiently have. Again, don't take offence to this, im just saying from what I know about my past self and others I've witnessed.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Before the recode, we didn't have an age restriction. There is reason we do now. :P That reason being we've had too many people under or on that age applying who had no idea what they were doing. Most of the time they were either trolling staff by just throwing in random applications or trying to look cool by owning a clan. If one did manage to get a clan in, they couldn't keep the clan running. Not to say it doesn't happen with older users - but it's more frequent with the younger audience. Hence the restriction.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page