PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

match up checker-mobile edition

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Legotex9's AvatarLegotex9
summary: alows you to click on two pokemon in fields and get the compatibility % Positive points: quickly be able to find good pairs for breeding Negative points: only be able to use 5-10 times per day Reason For Consideration: not a breeder, but i have heard it takes a lot of time and resources to fidna SINGLE good pair.
I don't put in the effort, but from what I know it's not hard at all to get a good breeding pair. Besides, it's not hard to stick potential partners in the daycare when you have the matchup checker.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Or, you could possibly message someone to give you a spare pokemon. Plus, it's really not that hard to get a match up checker and then put them in the daycare.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 7185 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Niall's AvatarNiall
90%+ all it takes is two Pokémon who have both been traded from someone else's farm. The real trick is getting 99%, which can take maybe 6 different partners with some trial and error? With the newest update on fields, adding Pokémon to the DayCare opens to the same field, making pairing much easier. No support.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
I don't get it. Having it being used only 5-10 times a day isn't a negative point, it's a suggestion for if it was to be implemented. That being said, no support for reasons already stated.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page