PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ingore List

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ImMrJohnathan's AvatarImMrJohnathan
ultra.pnge.png
This would help people who are sick and tired of bring spammed from randoms I personally can not thing of a bad thing to this
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
block lists have been suggested and rejected numerous times. edit: for some reason i can't find it in the summary of rejected suggestions? it kind of feels like it should be added there. but i've seen it rejected 3-4 times minimum.
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
ImMrJohnathan's AvatarImMrJohnathan
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

block lists have been suggested and rejected numerous times. edit: for some reason i can't find it in the summary of rejected suggestions? it kind of feels like it should be added there. but i've seen it rejected 3-4 times minimum.
I dont see why we can not have something like this because it gets extremly ennoying when u get messaged for no reason
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
If it's truly spam, you can report them for harrassment.
iOlrickx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngiOlrickx
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ImMrJohnathan

I dont see why we can not have something like this because it gets extremly ennoying when u get messaged for no reason
The simple reason is, blocking people accomplishes absolutely nothing. If you don't want randomly messaged, then make sure to state that on your trainer card or in your about me, if people do it anyway and continue to do so after you've asked them to stop, report them. Problem solved
Other
• Current Type Race grass.png 0
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
grandmaster.pnga+.png
Blocking users has already been rejected here. And as already stated by the head admin himself...

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

- Automatically initiating action based on a generic block action is a bad idea. Once it triggers, we have to go through every single one and figure out why the block was placed, assuming of course that there's a common theme... Aside from that, it's very easy for a group of "friends" to block someone and get the automated system to trigger against them even though they did nothing wrong. We'd have to fix that. Reports, however, allow us to be much more effective because it only takes one person to speak up (especially significant in the case of sexual harrassment as mentioned earlier!!) and we can immediately resolve the issue rather than having to wait for enough of them to pile up against someone. ... - Harrassment is a crime. And if you don't report it, it will continue. If you block them, you're only patching the issue and not solving it. In serious cases, you're then responsible for their next victim because you could have stopped it by reporting. Reports are how we keep track of problems, but we can't do anything if you don't report.
And no, I don't support it either. If it's honestly a problem, report them. Ignoring someone does not solve the issue.
Collecting summon_hoo.png summon_cre.png summon_ray.png
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
ultra.pnge+.png
Say something kindly like, "Your Ninja'd me, can you wait a while until I post :P?" most people will stop after seeing that you're not annoyed. If that doesn't work just report them. Also if they are really dedicated and make new accounts, IP address won't work either since you remember how a different family member can use the same computer? And That would be harsh if they a little sibling. Or if they just lied, because they think sally will not catch them? Making this will not solve anything. Also don't see any reason why anybody would do this, like why? Other then that, I don't bother if someone would spam me, like I wanna talk and that usually snaps someone out of this. What I'm pretty much saying is "It's better to make friends with the enemy then trying to stop them."
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page