PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

About Me vs Trainer Card

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Kex's AvatarKex
This isn't by any means a big suggestion so I'm sorry if it seems too minor to even be considered but it always kind of bugged me that I can't switch my "About Me" to appear above the Trainer Card on my userpage. I know it might not be a big deal for everyone but I thought it'd be nice for small aesthetics, especially since the Trainer card isn't very customisable.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
The only issue would be that it isn't uniform between all user pages then. I prefer the way it currently is, with a Trainer Card being an "at a glance" part of the page, while the About Me can be looked at afterwards, if you choose to do so. With that... no support, sorry.
Kex's AvatarKex
That's fair, it's really just a matter of individual preference.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The Trainer Card has fixed dimensions, whereas the About Me's length can be made longer. As such, mobile users will have problems scrolling through in case there's an important note on the Trainer Card and the About Me is quite long.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page