PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Filters

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Actually, I'd like to point out that iOlrickx made a fair point by saying "put more effort in to breeding". There's a 25% chance per reset of the shelter that the egg you're hunting will show up. If you're not finding anything after consistent refreshes then there's simply the chance that there is nothing there. I found this out the other day after hitting refresh about 100 times and saw nothing - then I did the math with Niet and we found out that there's about a 1 in 10 trillion chance of me refreshing 100 times in a row and finding nothing. As such, the comment of "good luck finding the results of your effort" is suddenly null and void since it's already a 1 in 4 chance that the shelter will automatically grab an egg from the species you're hunting for you. This was supposed to be a nice little secret buff - but... well. There you go.
Alright, thanks for informing me. I have been breeding what Im shiny hunting but I didnt realize this because there are points I can refresh ten or so times and I still dont find what I am looking for.
Kaimi's And TotallyATurtle's Art Shop LOVELY CHIBI POKESONA MADE FOR ME BY CHANTY <3

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page