PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A "feed all" button in fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Qwertypop04's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQwertypop04
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
a feed all button so you could speed up the time of helping other players this could be when in fields of any player or just in fields of VIPs Maybe a very small cost (eg. 10 credits)[{ ignore accidental symnosymbols
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
master.pngd.png
No support. It would defeat the purpose of the game, which is to click. This may have already been rejected as well. EDIT: Found it. Rejected
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:d.png<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
i know this was rejected in the past
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by summary of rejected suggestions

Fields

Feed All Pokemon

No. Just no.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ground.png ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
iI do see your points
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
ultra.pngc.png
No support, not in a million years. The point of this NOT existing already is because it would make the game far too easy. I believe Niet or Garthic made a similar argument in the Rejected Thread. I use an EXP Share, I get 1 EXP per click. Could you imagine how much EXP I could get if I could instantly click 40 Pokemon in a second? Esspecially on a Niet Day, where I could get double EXP or more. Or the eggs I could breed with a good pair? Forget farming clicks for an Exclusive Egg like Shinxel. Or the number of Credits I could get? Farming/Grinding would be a thing of the past. Edit: Using some math, with my EXP Share, clicking 40 pokemon per second would get me 2,400 EXP in just one minute. 144,000 if I click for an hour. With my Charmander hunt, thats almost 26 eggs without anyone clicking me.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
And I'd also like to input with the Exp. Share that Shiny hunters could hunt and hatch eggs insanely quickly, and depending on the boosts they have severely devalue shinies.
I see the point in this (or not doing this) @nd you are right, itsit's kind of stupid

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page