PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Char🔥saur🍃tle💧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
377 boxes as of now, started collecting on March. Hopefully will get at least 1k by August!
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 500k credits / 500 GP / 100 ZC / Other (Please check shop) ~Weirdo~ Image: X
Instead of a summon goal for my Xerneas hunt I’m going to make it a deadline thing. I’m starting the hunt right after my birthday. I’ll open (hopefully) at least 1k boxes, sell stuff I don’t need, buy some antlers, then start. I have my HM ready but I’ll need some Ubers. I also have this shiny charm box and some shiny charms that I don’t know what to do with as I’m gem hunting right now though :/ I’ve got plenty of relics ready for upgrading my poison and I’ll organize my fields for Wishforge and RTE. Eventually.
You know how there's normal (purple), bronze, silver, and gold trainer cards? What if there's like a black shiny one or platinum one if you get all your badges to the highest master or something?

Detective Pikachu spoilers

The Torterra garden was AMAZING. That's all. The movie was also amazing but the Torterra was my favorite part.
I've learned more French in less than a year than Spanish in 2 years.
Halfway done with all-wishalloy badges :D
Opening my 600 boxes now right before a test because why not. GP: x4351 Summons: Thunder Fang, Clear Bell, Red Soul Dew, Blue Soul Dew, Wishing Stone, Magatama, Kusanagi, Griseous Orb, Viridian Épée, Raijin's Lamp, Komainu Figurine, Soul Heart, Black Prism Megastones: Aggronite, Dunsparcite Q, Furretite Q, Haxorite Q, Jolteonite Q, Latiosite, Medichamite, Sharpedonite Relics: x53 coppers, x7 silver, x7 gold, x1 vase Nothing: x6
I'm actually first in leaderboard!! I am not going to stay there for long xD
So I got a bit sick yesterday and then really sick last night so that I couldn't sleep and then I got better this morning and I went kayaking today and I fell into the water but it was really fun and then I went rollerskating. Yep.
I really hope we'll ne able to transfer items and badges in the new Pokefarm, because I feel like I'm spending a lot of time and stuff on my badges right now. Anyhow I've got enough water and grass gems to get to Wishalloy, now I just need RTEs. Planning to hatch a bunch of Lotads. I got PKRS once and managed to get like a thousand to level 14+ so that's quick.

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page