PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fields are now sellable

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
No, Fields are not items. Thus they can not be sold to one another.
Signature by Naiyala
Krynille's AvatarKrynille
There's...this new type of moving system on the pokemon, i think it's part of this update. Like, you have to use the dropdown box to move them, instead of just being able to drag them. This makes it really annoying and more time consuming to move pokemon, and i'm really not a fan. It ruins the whole field experience for me and i was wondering if there was a way to change it back? like choose the pref. setting?
Are you on Mobile or PC? Because I'm on PC and nothing has changed at all.
Krynille's AvatarKrynille
Pc, like always on my laptop. But i can't drag the pokemon in the field anymore. It literally gives me this, and i have to select/move it every time. it's really tedius to place them with it. > https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjdqv2162qgcnjd/New%20canvas.png To show you what i mean.
That has been there a while, it is for Mobile users who can not drag and drop due to screen size or whatever. But click and drag still works fine on my laptop. If I were you, I'd post this in the Bug Report forum so Niet can take a look and give you some advice. Post what Browser you use and include the screenshot for posterity, although I don't see anything in it that would help, maybe he would.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Firstly Thank-you, Tezzy-Bear will be very happy to hear about this Secondly I can still drag my Poke around a field and into other fields and do I can still do this with eggs just around my party. (Not sure if it's at all relevant).
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page