PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New eggs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
I have a request for new eggs. Shiny eggs that is! Extreamly rare, adds to eggdex, 100% chance of hatching shiny. So basically the egg looks exactly like the original egg, but the colors are changed to what the shiny would be. Example: Charmander egg- Orange and tan Shiny Charmander Egg- Yellow and tan. Get it? So I really want this. This cool?
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
No. Just no. There's no need to make obtaining shinies any easier.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
*boils with rage and comes out nose*
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I see no need? There are already several ways to increase the chance of hatching a shiny. I also don't like the idea of these being required in order to complete the Eggdex. Imagine trying to get shiny Legend eggs for every single legendary.
KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
Meh. Don't need to do dat.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Then should we add melanistic eggs and albino eggs too? No support for reasons already stated. We shouldn't make shinies easier to obtain then the are, all ready.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Declined due to reasons already stated.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
*sigh* questions questions.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
If you can't argue back, then is it any wonder?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page