PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Interactions link more visible

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Zan's AvatarZan
master.pngb.png
Simply because a fair number of new users have trouble finding it... I was thinking the Todays Interactions link could be upped a few font sizes, and/or bundled with the User Page link at the top of the Party page (although that may interfere with the aesthetics of the page) sorry if this has been suggested before, I just thought it'd make it easier for newer users to get into the swing of things
Zan
they/them
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
Support this. The Interaction link is kind of an afterthought with its current placement. I have it bookmarked, but some people might not do that.
Signature by Naiyala
Peridot Prior's AvatarPeridot Prior
elite.png
Support as well. Even I have trouble finding it when I go looking for it (mostly because I forget I also have it bookmarked, heh).
Links:DeviantArtGeneration IV ClanMy FanfictionPilcrow Pines Art ShoppeMy JournalCurrent Mood: Entering the new age of art. Feel free to send me your art, fanfiction, and roleplays. I'm always willing to take a look at them. Like my signature and avatar? Commission your own at my art shoppe. ...Look at all this space I haven't used.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
retiredstaff.pngultra.pnga+.png
Support! It was actually the first thing I bookmarked because I had so many problems finding it for the first time. ^^" I think I only found it because someone asked the question in the help-forum.
Meu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeu
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Support, it's barely visible right now and I only knew where it was because it was similarly placed to the one on PF1. People who have never joined PF1 might not see it.
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
kogasa's Avatarkogasa
senior.png
Support. It took me literally 30 minutes just to find where it was. I thought it should be somewhere at the top of the page and easily visible.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page