PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

wild pokemon attack ur farm pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

naruto889911's Avatarnaruto889911
wild pokemon was attack ur field anytime and ur pokemon was auto vs their and sometime u may find a wild pokemon fainted so u can catch it BUT your pokemon lost u was lost some money and your pokemon was lost a lot of energy but u win u may catch a wild pokemon and u can earn some money
No. Just... no. I don't want RNG to affect my Credits, whether positive or negative. And besides, the fields are supposed to be a protection to outside Pokémon. If anything, Wild Pokémon are going to probably be part of the Dungeons that will be implemented at a later point. I'd rather not have a random system where your Pokémon are forced into battle against your will.
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
What if someone is hatching a bunch of pokemon quickly for a hunt and they put them in a field to be released, but oh no! A bunch of wild pokemon show up and the person who owns the field loses 1000+ credits. What about that?
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page