PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chat room ideas

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Awesomepic's AvatarAwesomepic
My ideas to fix the chat room chat room! When I use the forms sometimes it feels pointless to have to use all the fourms section of the site.For example, say I just want to ask "Hey, is 80ZC a good price for a Jade orb?"I would either have to bother somebody, or take it to the fourms which is kinda pointless just for a one line question. Chatrooms for Selling,Help,and mabye things like 3 way chats are great because they allow for simple conversations and would make the site more usable. + It would really uncludder the threads section. +It allows for easy help for Newer players. +It is perseumebly more efficient datawise, at least stpring them anyways. -I could see this being kind annoying to the moderators. -This could be annoying to impliment. -And it might be a strain on the servers. Even with all the negativs, I think this would be a great boost to usability to the site. Mainly, people would have an easy channel to talk to players possibly take some load off the staff.
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
That is something more to be posted in the discussion forum or help forum if you just want to ask questions. So really no support at all.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page