PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LUSAMINE (A Sun/Moon Gijinka RP) [COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 173174175

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
"Hey, we should help her up." Cass reluctantly untwined her fingers from Nico's, crouching by the woman. "Wicke, are you okay?" "I don't feel terrible. But who are you all?" Wicke asked, gaze darting between the teenagers. "It's...." Cass paused, glancing at the ragtag group behind her as well. "It's an awfully long story." She finished, with a smile, offering her hand to help Wicke up.
"Stay here, please." Gladion instructed Lillie and Lusamine as he climbed off the Charizard, feet touching down at Reject's Isle. "N? You can come out. It's Gladi." He called out. N emerged from the dilapidated temple. "Hey." N nodded in greeting to Gladion. "That your family?" He asked. "Yeah, they are now." Gladion gave a smile, then reached into his back pocket, presenting N with the Splicer. "You're giving this to me?" N asked, and Gladion nodded. "We don't have a use for it anymore. We're looking for a more peaceful life here in Kalos." Gladion replied. N grinned, pocketing the Splicer, and brought Gladion into a wholehearted hug. "Thank you. For everything. This will be safe with me." N mused as Gladion stepped back up onto his Charizard, waving as he took off. N returned to the ruins. "Now.... you and I are going to spend some time together." He took out the DNA splicer, and opened his backpack. He took out the Lunar Flute, tossing it up into the air with a flourish. "...to Alola we go." (Aaaand with that, it should close this roleplay! I had so much fun storyboarding this and I can't wait to set up the sequel which I've had planned for a long time!)
⋆ casual spriter, umbreon enthusiast, lover of the galaxy and the color purple, and longtime pokefarm member. | don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! ⋆
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by owsidd on Reddit
Nyan-Cat12's AvatarNyan-Cat12
(It's over, and I had tons of fun with this roleplay too!! I can't wait for the sequel! Will this roleplay be moved to Finished Pokemon Fanfics?)
Avatar By the wonderful Novan-Chan!
Made by sunnelion
(Yes! Not sure how to go about doing that.)
(i’m so excited for the sequel! let us know when it’s set up :)
shiny goomys/amoura/torchics/duckletts as well as shiny and albino miniors uft Avatar drawn by cx
ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
(Yes, please let us know when the sequel is done. I would be more than happy to join it.)
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I just fight for the ones I believe in." ~ Megaman Zero "It is the heart that counts. Not the body." ~ Megaman X Avatar made by the wonderful Brightheart.
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
(Oof, super excited for a sequel! And to move this to Completed Pokemon fanfiction, just PM a mod!)
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
(I did and they mentioned they don't do that. Also I'll have the setup complete later today!)
Nyan-Cat12's AvatarNyan-Cat12

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

(I did and they mentioned they don't do that. Also I'll have the setup complete later today!)
(Really? I thought they did... Perhaps if you asked a mod if there was any way to not delete this? I'd be pretty sad if this got deleted tbh The hype is real for later! I've started playing Ultra Sun again, just so I remember everything xD)
Setup HERE!
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatKutie2

(Really? My other completed RP was moved to the Completed Other fanfiction section when I asked if there's any way to have it preserved.)

Pages: 123··· 173174175

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page