PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Personal Message Suggestion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

nyxinum's Avatarnyxinum
Suggestion Title: Personal Message Suggestion Suggestion Summary:Maybe there should be a way to delete conversations Positive points: You would be able to clean up in your personal message area. Some people like me might find it a little bit annoying that you can't delete messages Negative points: You wouldn't be able to get them back Reason For Consideration: I just noticed that you can't delete personal messages and I just thought that it may be an idea to consider :)
~ buying for 15 each ~ ~ buying for 20 each ~
~ avatar drawn by glen and i :3 ~
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Editing or Deleting Sent PMs

Unnecessary and open to abuse.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
I think he is not talking about deleting sent messages. He is talking about deleting the message logs.
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
@Mari Onette You cannot delete the message logs as it's subject to abuse. It's been said by the admins multiple times, but I cannot seem to find them - it was somewhere along the lines of deleting proof of rule violations and such.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I think the issue was people making trade deals, deleting the PMs said deals were made in, and then having it fall through or getting scammed and not having the PMs anymore to prove it. Same reason you can't delete posts on forums, you could say something offensive or try to scam someone and then delete the proof. We used to be able to delete PMs and the feature got removed because of rule-breakers. You're the reason we can't have nice things, you know who you are.
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
PMs also used to be limited to 100 messages pre-recode. If you wanted to receive anymore PMs you needed to delete them if you reached the 100 message mark. At least that's how I remembered it. Nowadays, the PMs are treated like conversations and I'm pretty sure there isn't a cap on how many "conversations" you can have, so on that level there's no reason to delete them. I can see why someone would want to delete some messages but that is open to abuse as posts above me have explained.
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page