PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poke dex Pokemon finder option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ToshiroHex's AvatarToshiroHex
So, if I don't know about something please let me know people's. So, basically, this would be just like something attached to the pokedex. Say, I want to find my shiny togetic, and I don't know which field it's in, I would simply just go to the pokedex, find togetic, click on the togetic icon. Once I'm in the togetic page of the pokedex, I would, say, press the shiny button and press find, or seem thing like that. And it would show a list of the different shiny togetic a I have and which field they are in. So, it's basically to help find Pokemon when you lose them. Bad stuff: if this were added, this could be pretty laggy. (Sorry if I complete am mistaken and it is actually pretty smooth niet.
Avatar is by ChrisCrossed for my use only ]A time for magic (my RP) Please join, i am one of 5 people participating, I would like it if it were turned from 5 to ten
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
This has been suggest many times, though I don't think I've ever seen it presented in this format. A lot of people have been suggesting different ways to search for pokemon in your fields. I like the idea, it seems straight forward, but with the last suggestion Niet gave us a glimpse of just how difficult coding is so I expect there's more to it than I would know. He's basically said he'll look into it but not right now.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
The problem with this is what if you have more than one of that special pokemon? Maybe you just finished a melan hunt and have 60 shinies that you need to sell but you misplaced your own in your fields somewhere. I don't think it's that terribly hard to go through fields and do a quick once over with the align to grid option.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
ToshiroHex's AvatarToshiroHex
Yes, you do have a point, a actually super good point. I don't know how I'll beat that. And I was thinking of it being like a bar that pops up that says the gender and level and field name. (I am thankful for all the work you put into this if you ever do this niet)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page