PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A new cooking forum!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
I just had an idea, as i was munching away at my peanut butter and chocolate sandwhich, there should be a forum for everybody to sshare recipes! Advanteges: You can learn new recipes Share that new recipe you've worked on Disadvanteges: People stealing your recipe Not liking your recipe and hateing on it Hope you keep this in mind!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
You can always just post them in miscellaneous. No support
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

You can always just post them in miscellaneous. No support
Never knew that!
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
No support. As RyuokoWolf said, it can be put in the Misc. section. And there is also no use.
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Rokon's AvatarRokon
No support. ... I don't think PFQ even has that big of a cooking fandom. If you want to form one, though, make a clan.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page