PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 126127128

Jinksu's AvatarJinksu
I have a question about art made for me on the site. Just want to make sure I did this correctly. I bought my fourm avatar art off someone, they don't, far as I know have an art thread to link, I just gave them credit in my about me and signature. Is this all right, or do I need to do something different?
Art was made by cursöla! Pm them for some sweet art
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
that works just fine! as long as credit has been given, thats all that matters!
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
does anyone know if were allowed to post youtube links to songs as long as theyre child friendly/pg 13 ones are in a hidden tag to our journals ?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
You can link to them so long as comments are disabled. Alternatively, you can use the tags [youtube][/youtube] to embed the video instead of linking to it (keeping site rules in mind, of course).
Avatar by Tantan for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
thank you for the answer! by comments disabled you mean on the youtube video ? in case theres non child friendly stuff in them i assume if i embed the video does that rule apply as well? what about mature journals
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Aye, since we can't monitor comments, Youtube links are treated like any other off-site links when it comes to our age rating. The code to embed the videos was added in part so you don't have to worry about the comments; then the only thing that matters is the contents of the video. Mature journals speak for themselves, really. ^^
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
i see thank you :)
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Just wondering, is it against the rules to use a VPN to change our IP for guest clicks to get delta points?
  • Gym Badges
  • profile image credits
  • Other links
This Badge certifies that Tredecim has officially beaten all three Gym Leaders at ACC's Multi-type Gym!
Profile Image Credits go to MudkipWorld
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
It's frowned upon and a reason why it's limited to 10 guest clicks per day.
MyNameMySquad's AvatarMyNameMySquad
I need help about the whole uploading an image thing it says that I need permission for the artwork and it links to a thread, but I cant post on it since it's locked. Am I missing a major detail or something? edit: nvm I found my answer

Pages: 123··· 126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page