PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 123124125

Yay's AvatarYay
Are we allowed to submit contest applications for two different ones we want to do? One art contest and one raffle? (The time commitment won’t be an issue for me if that’s going to come into play.)
Avatar from the ongoing PFQ Advent Calendar; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Kikki90's AvatarKikki90
I am on another pet site, which actually lead me to this one in the past. Previously, I had seen a small amount of trading between the two sites (currency for currency, items for items, etc) Recently, I had offered to make a trade over there, and mods removed it because they said this site allows players to trade game items for real life currency ( which is against their rules). I didn't think this was the case here, is this true?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Yep, it is! You can trade with other users for real life currency for items/currency/etc on here, so if that's against the site rules there, they were correct in removing that.
Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji

QUOTE originally posted by scørkaji

QUOTE originally posted by Scørkaji

if i make kinaster, solynx, and lunupine gijinkas, am i allowed to sell them for pfq currency?
still wanna knwo.
Repost
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm non-binary now. Call me gender neutral pronouns!
template shop avvie is from 12doc 2019
hunt progress!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
I would pm a mod at this point, considering it's almost been 2 months, Scorkaji
Avatar Official c NyxHydra ☆ Siggy art of my dog, Jessabelle by Stelmaria

Pages: 123··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page