PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 121122123

Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

If a moderator breaks a small forum rule, is it still recommended to PM Garthic directly? As per the rules, if a moderator is reported, Garthic will be the only one to respond, whether he was directly PM'd or not, however... In the rules, it seems to only be referring to reporting a moderator in the context of They Did A Very Big Bad Whoopsie And Is A Very Serious Issue That Should Not Be Taken Lightly. What should I do if a moderator just breaks a very small rule, like how the majority of reports are? Should I still PM Garthic, or would that be kind of spam-y since it's not a huge issue? ;v;
Ultimately, moderators are users just like us. If someone did something wrong, it's best just to report it. They don't get a free pass just because of their mod status ^^ I get why you'd feel more comfortable just pming Garth, but making a normal report is probably the way to go about it. Don't stress though, you don't get in trouble for sending pms :3 I've talked to Niet a few times actually
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:97/160
melan regigigas hunt:53/1500
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
I think that bit about reporting staff in the rules post is mainly to let you know that unlike reporting users, reporting a mod using the report system would allow that mod to see the report. So if the matter was sensitive or you wanted to keep it private for any reason, the way to do that would be to PM Garthic. But it says you /can/ use the report system if you want. And if it's just a minor thing I'd probably just report it normally. But I think Garthic would understand if you preferred to handle it over PM.
SunshinefoxYT's AvatarSunshinefoxYT
What words are considered curse words/disallowed?? There are some words i'd like to say like cr*p, h*ll and d*mn but i don't know if they're allowed or not.
i can assure you that i am at least 50% more gay than you
ÜbiCørrin's AvatarÜbiCørrin
I have a question regarding on making a comic page in the future. I'm currently thinking about drawing stuff related to a flash animation series called "Tome: Tales of Magical Expertise", though the original creator of said series has some bad reputation due to some allegations against him. My pokesona will be featured so this is not a question about if this stuff is allowed to be uploaded in the regular comic page. It's more regarding if I should draw stuff related to the series due to the bad reputation from the original creator. Let me know so that I can find another franchise to draw if this series is not allowed.
Avatar originally from FE 3 Houses.
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!

Pages: 123··· 121122123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page