PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125

Scørkaji's AvatarScørkaji

QUOTE originally posted by Scørkaji

if i make kinaster, solynx, and lunupine gijinkas, am i allowed to sell them for pfq currency?
still wanna knwo.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Nekyasai's AvatarNekyasai
This isn't too urgent, but it's a question about offsite links. I've seen other users with them in their profile, and prepared to add them to mine. However, when I checked the site rules and saw that links must be mod approved I removed the offsite links in my profile (currently the only offsite links are image credits, which according to the art theft prevention rules are mandatory, so I feel safe leaving those) Basically, I was wondering if mod approval was needed for profile links, since the only rules I could find for outside links reference the forum.
Profile picture made by me ^w^, same with the little Pichu Cutiefly fusion above UwU
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

This isn't too urgent, but it's a question about offsite links. I've seen other users with them in their profile, and prepared to add them to mine. However, when I checked the site rules and saw that links must be mod approved I removed the offsite links in my profile (currently the only offsite links are image credits, which according to the art theft prevention rules are mandatory, so I feel safe leaving those) Basically, I was wondering if mod approval was needed for profile links, since the only rules I could find for outside links reference the forum.
If you're referring to the rule about links in this post here, this is in reference to the Discord Server (previously the chatbox). So it doesn't apply to the rest of the site/forums.
Avatar Official c NyxHydra ☆ Siggy art of my dog, Jessabelle by Stelmaria
Nekyasai's AvatarNekyasai

QUOTE originally posted by Obstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

If you're referring to the rule about links in this post here, this is in reference to the Discord Server (previously the chatbox). So it doesn't apply to the rest of the site/forums.
Yes that's what I saw. Thank you for the clarification
Dekï's AvatarDekï
Piggybacking off the last question, where do we go to get approval for Discord links, or do we just PM a mod? I have a few Discords I'd like to link to but am unsure of where to send them for approval!
Low activity; mainly active on Instagram (@DekiDraws)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by Dekï

Piggybacking off the last question, where do we go to get approval for Discord links, or do we just PM a mod? I have a few Discords I'd like to link to but am unsure of where to send them for approval!
If you're going to post the links in PFQ's Discord server, you should ask via @Reports in there. If you're looking to post the links here in your About Me, Signature or Trainer Card, you can do so without needing the approval of a mod but that's if the content of the links is child-friendly. If the content is not child-friendly, you should use [mature]link here[/mature]. No need to ask a mod then either.
Current Melan hunts: Poipole & Nidoran Stop by my trade shop! My journal!
Niet's AvatarNiet

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

If you're going to post the links in PFQ's Discord server, you should ask via @Reports in there. If you're looking to post the links here in your About Me, Signature or Trainer Card, you can do so without needing the approval of a mod but that's if the content of the links is child-friendly. If the content is not child-friendly, you should use [mature]link here[/mature]. No need to ask a mod then either.
Except that we don't allow links to Discord servers.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

Oh oops, my bad! I thought the part about off-site chats meant ones pertaining to PFQ only and not all chats ever D:
Dekï's AvatarDekï

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Ah, gotcha! Sorry, that was a misunderstanding on my part. Thank you for the clarification ^ ^
Niet's AvatarNiet
Yeah, as much as we'd like to allow it, we've had too many issues of people advertising Discord servers and then not moderating them appropriately. So we had to make the decision to disallow them.

Pages: 123··· 122123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page