PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123124125

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
If by mini game, you plan on posting it in the Games forums, then no. We have disallowed prizes there. Feel free to make it a contest however.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
ok thank you very much!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
If there's an art shop that sells both Pokemon and non-Pokemon art, where would it go in the forums?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Preferably two seperate threads in their respective forums, but if you're more comfortable only running one, pick the one that has the higher quantity or preference. So if you want to draw more Pokémon-related stuff but still want to give the option of non-Pokémon, it goes in Pokémon art and vice versa.
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
So I know This exists, but I was wondering something. Let's say that you're hunting an Exclusive for the Type Race, and you plan on selling those Exclusives for GP. As long as you're only spending the GP on Exclusive Eggs and/or DCP if you're breeding them, would it be acceptable to let people in the appropriate TR thread that you're selling them, since this is GP spent by one TR team member going towards the Eggs hatched by another in one way or another, or is this for the Trade Forums no matter the intent? I would understand why if this is an issue of "If you're selling, then it's Trade Forums no matter what" if people abuse that and demonstrate why we can't have nice things
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Those would still go into trade forums as you're selling goods and posting them in the Type Race Team threads would be advertising. Besides, it doesn't stop you from working with the rules and putting said trade thread in your signature and/or your profile.
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Hello! I would like to make a battle tournament/contest but I have some questions like which forum section should it go and some more questions regarding contest rules. Could I message a mod to discuss it and who should I send pm to? Thank you in advance.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
It sounds like it'll have to be made into a contest application. You can message Hootie to discuss questions and specifics regarding those as she's the primary carer for the contest forums. :)
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
hi :D okay so i made an auction in the trade thread but i wasn't able to be online for most of the auctions time and it got deleted by the systhem So my question is if it's okay to bring the auction back and if there are spesific rules i have to follow concerning the auctions end date and such , thanks in advance edit: this is the thread in question https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/230973/Very-special-pairs-Auction
~ Sprite Premissions ~ Shop Arts Made by Me
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
I don't think you can get temp threads back, unfortunately. If you're worried about being offline too long again, I'd make the auction a lot shorter, say 4 or 5 days, or else put it in your shop if you have one. There are specific rules to follow concerning auctions.. I'll link them in a moment. I believe they're stickied in the trade forum but I'll have to check Edit: found it, stickied in the trade forum

auction rules

Make all bids public knowledge so that there is a public record of the deal taking place for the winning individual. This does not apply to 1-1 immediate transactions. This also assists us in not needing to look through someones PMs if something does actually happen that warrants such a course of action. If it is not publicly stated that "I will take 'x' as a minimum bid - anything less than that and there will be no trade", then once the bidding is complete, you have no right to deny the "winning bidder" their trade. Make sure that a clear set of rules are placed and follow them - this means a SET END DATE. Altering the end date is altering the rules of the bid. This includes setting an end date with multiple possible end-choices (eg. "11th - 20th, I can choose to end it between these 2 dates" <-- Not acceptable). Treat all bidders with the same respect. Do not show favoritism to another bidding individual. If one bidder is shared certain information, you should share this information with all the other bidders as well. To not do so would be considered disrespectful and is certainly rather rude (as this, for example, could lead to one bidder offering shinies that they know you value highly, where another person is unaware of this - but could also be offering the same thing).
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:0/160
melan regigigas hunt:54/1500

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page