PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Market 'Item' Removals:

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Iatos's AvatarIatos
I Suggest the Removal of the ability to sell Items that can be bought 'On pokéfarm' for Credits to be removed from the market. Or limit it to 1 copy owned or something. Such as the Pokéradar and Pokéradar+ Which can be bought for 750,000 and 250,000 respectively. And 10-20% cheaper on Acree days. Items such as these, i see have been sold for 800,000 and 300,000 from the market meaning a 50.000 + increase from what they would have costed users depending on when they buy it.
My reasoning?... Well I personally don't like tricking people, and this feel like trickery when the Item in question can be bought by anyone at anytime for a cheaper price than in the market as long as user knows where to look. It dosen't take that much counting that you can earn a few Hundred k Creds by buying these Pokéradar stuff and selling them back to people who don't know this. I mean you can sell the item back to Doug for a meager price if you don't want it... not really much reason too as its a beneficial item... There's also not really much point in owning more than one unless you intend to give it away or something... or trade it.
Please feel free to join my Roleplays ^^ The Legend of Evuii And the Mystery of Eeeveelution A Pen and paper style roleplay for all ages, set in a Pokémon themed world. It got a Mystery dungeon aspect as well as a Stats and Dices aspect.
There's no point in restricting the market. If someone sells an item cheaper than it would have cost, maybe it's because they wanna help people that need that item. The pokeradar is a perfect example of that. If someone buys an item for more than it would have cost elsewhere... well, that's their own fault. It's no different than putting a price restriction on other items. If it's ridiculously expensive... why would you buy it?
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
You pointed out the 800k PokéRadar one, but the rest of the market history actually looks like this: Which is cheaper than the 750k that it usually costs (excluding Acree Bonus), and the people who sold the Radar got a huge part of the original price back, instead of just selling it for 125k from the inventory. For the PokéRadar+: The normal price is 250k, while 4 of the offers sold were more expensive than buying it from the Shiny Hunting page, 3 of those offers were cheaper by a huge margin. And the ones that were more expensive don't give enough profit as you need to subtract the 5% fee. Especially if you consider how long it takes to sell one just for a ~25-30k profit. So in general, allowing users to sell it on the marketplace is profitable for both sellers and buyers, while ""exploiting"" it gives too little profit over time. (If an item gets used "to trick people", it would actually be a better suggestion how to make it more visible for new players to buy it, instead of removing it from the marketplace completely.)
Iatos's AvatarIatos
Well Okay, making them more Visible might be a better suggestion then. As of today with a 24% discount: The Pokéradar is: 570,000 PokéRadar+: 190,000
1ChristineM's Avatar1ChristineM
I really dont like this idea. Removing this ability to sell items avaliable on pokefarm will also remove the ability to sell items avaliable for ZC which not everyone can have or afford. If the price is too high just dont buy it
Boxes Just Because × 2/150
113/5000
Mystera's AvatarMystera
I think the problem they're talking about is newbies who don't know better buying something at an inflated price. Only solution for that is for said newbies to do some reasearch, which is their perogative, not ours. Sadly it's completely their fault if they get jipped.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page