PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

EMERALD POKÉMON!!!!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

OPGodBaby's AvatarOPGodBaby
i play a game called "Pokemon Eclipse". they have different types of pokemon and one of them is emerald. i would be glad to get you an entire region of pokemon in exchange for 1 legendary. make sure you also make an emerald radar. i dont want to do it right now, i want to do it after you add in all of the alola pokemon. i just dont want you to get overwhelmed with all the pokemon you guys are adding in. you can accept this whenever you think is good. OPGodBaby

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by OPGodBaby

i play a different pokemon game called "Pokemon Eclipse". they have many different types of pokemon and one of them is emerald. how about after you add in all the alola pokemon, you start making emerald pokemon and an emerald radar for emerald pokemon hunting. it will be like all the other hunting things you guys have. i have an emerald cherubi. ill look for an entire generation of emerald pokemon in exchange for 1 legendary pokemon. if you agree, then i will do it. OPGodBaby
We don't fancy infringing on other copyrights, nor do we feel like saddling our art team with even MORE work. They would have every right to legally pursue a case against us if we stole their idea of Emerald pokemon. Guess what we're NOT interested in doing? :P Even then, as Zen said - This isn't a suggestions thread, nor do we accept variant ideas from users. If you like your emerald pokemon, then you can enjoy them on that other site. Not here.
Maybe you didn't notice but Sei already said it won't be happening.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page