PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Ticket(S) Idea

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ShinyShimmer's AvatarShinyShimmer
Suggestion Title: DayCare Ticket(S) Suggestion Summary: Being able to have the daycare hold your eggs an additional day (or longer) to assist those who have eggs they can't pick up from the daycare. (Ex. 41 eggs but not enough interactions to collect them all) Once one Daycare Ticket is used it can't be used for x amount of days during and/or after it's used. This can in fact oriented around event times such as the current advent. Or it could be a daily item. Positive points: 1. Helps Breeders who get large sums of eggs to collect more 2. Helps Breeders with collecting for their shiny/albino goals 3. More uses for currency 4. Won't penalize players who have too many eggs to collect who don't get the interactions to be able to hatch and collect (see Reasons For Consideration.) Negative points: 1. Potentially reduces the release of eggs into the daycare. 2. Potentially increasing the release of multiple Pokémon from a shiny breed chain 3. Increases chance of finding a shiny because of being able to collect for chain Reason For Consideration: I've recently come across a dilemma where I have interacted for the event and now I have 41+ eggs waiting for me in the daycare but I currently don't have enough interactions daily to be able to collect all 41+ or even a majority of such. I've done a fair share of sharing around links and still not able to collect for such. Reason for consideration would be to assist those who breed and make those interactions, especially during the holiday as mentioned above. This advent event is killing me with all the eggs I wish to collect but I know I won't be able to collect much at all from the Daycare before the eggs go to the shelter. Update: This could also be given to Hypermode users only as well as an added benefit if the open to all users doesn't suit well. May add a potential slight increase in hypermode users.
NOTE: The image used in my avatar is my own piece of art I drew by myself. Both by hand on paper then brought to computer for digitialized. Do not claim as your own. If the Dev's wish to know where I got it, I got it off my own Deviantart page. User is named Keeper-Of-Time2013. If you have further issues with it then please contact me here about any questions. NOTE2: This note above is for clarification incase of problems that come up with another person finds my avatar "not mine" ^-^
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
24 hours is a long enough time. Just breed, release, and simply find them in the shelter (unless they're exclusives or ones that aren't very popular with hunters such as genderless Pokémon).
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Kosmos's AvatarKosmos
I completely agree except for the hypermode part. The hypermode users already have lots of perks :p

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page