PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Creative Nicknames You've Encountered

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 272829303132

bump

Current Type Race Score: 496

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Speaks for itself.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Lunalatic

Speaks for itself.
I got an idea: maybe put the lyrics to that rickroll song (idk what it's called) in its desc XD
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
how do you plead, we need your testimony on the stand 🎶
Not one I've encountered more that I came up with .I dunno why it's stuck with me for so many years, it's not like it's an actual plant, the Pokemon is based off a fungus but I thought I was so clever for coming up with the name for this Pokemon because I used to work with them. Idk I guess I'm some kinda dumb XD
Editing =]
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
bump
BasilGames's AvatarBasilGames
This is my own Pokemon, but I just really like this nickname
Good Bois
bump
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
I mean... it ain't wrong.
Icon art by me. Yes, I have free fields of Pokémon! It's after the UFT fields. Click here for my shop. Selling any Delta Pokémon with theGhost type? Let me know! I collect them.
201/950 Reaper Cloths... >_>
This killed me.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me.

Pages: 123··· 272829303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page